WJ2O .com
 I'm glad you're here


Select a DXPedition:
To get a license you had to go to the Public Works Building and ask for Micky Matthew. He is the Telecommunications Officer. He will give you an application to fill out (I had one in advance and had it all filled out). Although I declined, he was more than happy to issue a special V2 callsign. I told him about my experience of dropping his name at the airport which he got a chuckle out of.

He fills out a license and then you have to go to another office that is a couple of blocks away and pay the fee. It is called the Inland Revenue Department that looked to more more like the Department of Motor Vehicles office that you are used to seeing in the states. They charged me $25.00 EC (amount $9.00 US) and sent me on my way.
<< Previous

Halcyon Cove, Antigua (V2) - Licensing

Next >>
Home | News | Log Book | DXPeditions | Events | About WJ2O | Contact WJ2O | Guestbook | Sitemap
Copyright © 2004-2017, Harvest American, Inc. LOGIN
Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional
Dates: 10 to 19 February 1992
Callsign: V2/WJ2O